Her formal wear: [link]
Name: Eriza "EZ" Phoebe Clementine
Personality: Firey, mischievous, comfortable with herself and in crowds
A resident of Cucciaio, born and raised. Grew up with her grandmother, who can be seen here: [link]
. Eriza thought about going on a big Pokémon adventure, didn't like walking, came back and realized that, hey, that's ok. Finished school, and found that she fit best in the atmosphere of a good bar. She enjoys the mingling, the mystery, and some ol' fashioned bar brawls from time to time. Her current place of employment, the Emboar. B. Q., is by far her favorite, and she has established herself as one of the locals' favorite bartenders.
As a bartender, Eriza has learned not to judge. Comes with the territory when you flirt and chat for a living. Thus, she gets along well with all sorts of characters - she can match pace with the hot-heads and knows when not to pry into people's dark and delicate affairs.
She loves her Pokémon a lot, and has worked hard to earn their respect. Although they started battling for fun, over time, they seem to have gotten good, too. Imagine that! With the support of the clientele and staff of the EBQ, Eriza decided to finally enter the Sixfold League, and it only took them three years to do it. Eriza's here to have fun, promote the EBQ, and who knows, maybe even find a date.
* Limits herself to one drink a day. Gotta stay sober to collect those tips!
* All of her Pokémon drink alcohol to practice their fire attacks. Sometimes it puts on a good show for customers.
* Loves to use the phrase "Give 'em hell!" in crucial parts of battles. She thought it might get old one day. It hasn't yet.
* She has a rival who uses all water Pokémon, and despite the type disadvantage, their battle record is even.
* She has absolutely no idea what she wants in a man, but has a soft spot for guys that she knows she could beat the snot out of.
* Her bar trick is being able to sing/scream the songs of her favorite band, Girls Dead Monster (Gidemo for short), and to fire breathe / swallow on occasion. (She doesn't do this often - gotta keep it special, ya know?)
Characteristic: Proud of its power
Ability: Sheer Force
Moveset: Bulldoze, Flare Blitz, Fire Punch, Gyro Ball
* Prefers brandies and hard liquors over casual drinks, but doesn't ever get drunk. Too beastly.
* Generally friendly towards strangers, and treats little Pokémon gently.
* Has a habit of climbing to places that seem too high for a creature so large.
* No one knows what sex Crash is. Crash won't let anyone get close enough to that area find out. And besides that, how can you tell on a Darmanitan?
Characteristic: Likes to fight
Moveset: Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Close Combat, Flamethrower
* Likes dark beers, and is a master user of the Drunken Fist fighting style.
* Her sober fighting style is a combination of mixed-martial arts and bending. She refuses to ever spit fire out of her mouth in battle, as she sees such attacks as lacking "oomph."
* She's eager to evolve, but might not be ready to handle it.
* Would love a new teammate that she could properly spar with.
* Eriza uses the nicknames Boomy, Boomerella, the Boomster, Boomerina, etc., that catch other people off guard, but neither of them bat an eye at.
Name: Bang Bang
Characteristic: Highly curious
Moveset: Flame Burst, Role Play, Hidden Power, Shadow Claw
* Prefers wines and other berry-based drinks with low alcohol content.
* Unkowningly gets into things and causes other people headaches without realizing it.
* Often takes opponents by surprise - he's powerful, even if he's small and not too confident.
* Isn't sure about evolving, since it could happen at any time. He's a little afraid of change.
* Eriza usually calls him Bee or BB.